This role is full-time based in-house at our Aldgate office, initially for 6 months on a temporary employed contract basis (not freelance or agency) but with the possibility of future extension.
You must be able to legally work in the UK.
Only applications accompanied by a showreel/portfolio will be considered.
- Filming, editing and uploading at least three pieces of YouTube content per week.
- Managing the channel to ensure it’s visually enticing and growing at a substantial rate.
- Looking after and maintaining all the video equipment, both in the studio and on location.
- Taking direction and working as part of a team to create the best possible content.
You should be:
- A native of the digital world and a creative hybrid, capable of owning a concept end to end and fulfilling different roles on the same project.
- A lover of music with a keen interest in popular culture and digital trends.
- Skilled in Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Experienced in working in both a studio environment and on location.
- Proactive and conscientious, able to adapt to business needs as required.
You should have:
- Ability to self-shoot using a DSLR camera.
- Knowledge and experience in using/managing a YouTube channel.
- At least a basic understanding of lighting composition and art direction.
- Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice; having a flexible schedule to work is key for this role.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Application must include: CV, covering letter and a link to your showreel.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.